Join us for the annual Fair Talent Showcase featuring acts of all kinds.
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS SEPT. 30, 2016
If you would like to enter the talent showcase, please fill out the form to tell us more about you and your proposed act. Our talent showcase coordinator will contact you to give you more information about this year's show.
This year we will change up things a bit and hold a talent showcase. During the showcase all acts will perform and share with the talents of the Parish. No prizes will be given out and no judging will take place. We can't wait to see all the great acts in store for this year!
If you have questions, please contact Talent Showcase Coordinator Kieffer Petree at email@example.com.
TALENT SHOWcase RULES
- Participant must be a K-8 member of St. Aloysius Parish (not limited to St. Aloysius School students).
- A $10 entrant fee will be assessed for each participant.
- Deadline to enter is September 30, 2016.
- Acts may be anything participant considers a talent.
- Each act can be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Group acts are permitted.
- Entrants MUST participate in a mandatory dress rehearsal on Thursday, October 6 at 6:00 PM; costumes will be reviewed and approved during the dress rehearsal.
- If entrant does not attend dress rehearsal, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the showcase.