Join us for the annual Fair Talent Showcase featuring acts of all kinds.
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS October 23, 2017
If you would like to enter the Talent Showcase as either an individual or as a partipant in a group act, please add the registration fee ($10 paid per act partipant). Provide details in the form that the site will prompt you to complete upon adding the registration fee to your cart. The talent show registration can be paid here.
Our talent showcase coordinator will contact you to give you more information about this year's show.
During the showcase all acts will perform and share with the talents of the Parish. No judging will take place. We can't wait to see all the great acts in store for this year!
If you have questions, please contact Talent Showcase Coordinator Kieffer Petree at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TALENT SHOWcase RULES
- Participant must be a K-8 member of St. Aloysius Parish (not limited to St. Aloysius School students).
- A $10 entrant fee will be assessed for each participant (each member of a group or an indivdual act).
- Deadline to enter is October 23, 2017.
- Acts may be anything participant considers a talent.
- Each act can be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Group acts are permitted.
- Entrants MUST participate in a mandatory dress rehearsal on Thursday, October 26th at 6:00 PM; costumes will be reviewed and approved during the dress rehearsal.
- If entrant does not attend dress rehearsal, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the showcase.